This is an original recipe created by my girlfriend which I find absolutely delicious! It has a wonderful mixture of sweet, sour, and spicy. And when combined with the shrimp and cashews, adds a nice amount of protein into the mix. So give this recipe a try and you’ll be sure to love it!
Ingredients for 2-3 people
- 1 Apple (Small Wedges)
- 1 Guava (Small Wedges)
- A Handful of Small Tomatoes
- 1 Ear of Corn (Sliced)
- 1/2 an Onion
- 200 grams of Shrimp
- A Handful of of Cashew Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons of Fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Diced Thai Chilies
- Chinese Celery Leaves (Optional)
1. First boil the Shrimp for about 3-4 minutes, and remove from the water.
2. Get a mixing bowl and add the chillies, sugar, and fish sauce. Then mix in the lime and onion.
3. Next, mix in everything else – all the fruit, veggies, celery, cashews.. and last, gently mix in the shrimp.
4. Add celery and chillies on top for garnish.
5. Enjoy and Share!